Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Tail - The Last IMP PATR - Chapter 3

               Chapter 3

 

      Do Not Be Alarmed 


The recent memory of Jimmy and kreckle and Karl the father of Jimmy was behind and the newest quests in life's journey had been in the atmosphere with a brief, "hey you!" Who me? Yes, you , you look like you can help me with this book i had been needing to deliver. I stood for a moment and then softened and had no choice but to hear the old man out. This book,he said. I need it delivered to Shouten the mage." Ok", i said. I can get it there by first light in the morning.He swallowed loudly and said my apologies I did not introduce myself,"I am Ralphin Hollember ". Ralphin Hollember eh, i repeated. Yes, that is me, he confirmed and said. " Please do not be alarmed".

                              The Delivery For Ralphin Hollember in Hollander

More than two days i had been in search of this mystery man that Ralphin Hollember had presented to me with a package he wanted me to deliver. I had no idea that this mystery man would ever of been found. I had continued looking and had found no clues or signs that this man even had existed.
Even still, with all the things i had accomplished i was wore to the bone and a motel was not an option nor would sleeping of been on my agenda atleast until this package was delivered first.
The third day had been a sudden storm that had came in out from no where. Stop! a voice had encountered my attention. You would not happen to be looking for something would you? Why, i said. And, how do you know that i am looking for anything?He laughed and said, I am Mystomus and i had been told that i am to be expecting a surprise from a traveler and you are the only person i had seen from out of town in two days. Finally, I said. Here you are! And, i had handed him a box and continued telling him it was from Hollander and he wanted it to be delivered to him. So, you sticking around here for a while? Nope, i declared. I have other business to attend to. Alright, he added back saying till another day when we may meet again.

                                                      Finding More Work

 There it was and there i stood back in Fallmier and it was different than the first time. I gazed around looking for any abnormalities and unfortunately i could find none,was no strange or unusual things i could see, was not even a scream or a help signal,but was confronted by a man named Jimmy,Jimmy Galveston. Jimmy!, i said. Hello,he said back. Are you needing a wanderer or a traveller or someone to work for you? He looked hard into my metal and stalled a second not saying a word then had squinted left and blinked his eyes and said. Well,he said. Why, yea there is one thing,he said. What is it?,i hurried his attention to as to what job i had finally found. I need a warrior,he said. I need a man strong and fierce and who can travel many lengths,slay many things,love no women and bring me an sword i had lost long ago when i had traveled with my father Willis in the Mountains Of The Forest Arch Hunter. The Forest Arch Hunter?, I questioned.Yes,The Forest Arch Hunter. It is my life journey to find and slay him for killing my father and i am now too old to do such the thing and so i ask of you to do this task for me and i promise you a great reward for your troubles and besides i do not see you too busy for such a task now are you? No, i responded. I will do this task and i will find the sword that you lost when you were a child when your father Willis was slain in The Mountains Of The Forest Arch Hunter and i will upgrade this task and i will show no mercy and even bring you the head of this Arch Hunter. Well then, he amazed. Go! And i will wait here for you to return.

           The Sword Of Willis And The Arch Hunter 

I had left Fallmier and was half way toward the mountains of the forest arch hunter. I had taken camp near a big tribal oak basin tree and had the last hunts kill of a ox deer on the open camp fire. The night was dark and cloudy and no howls were about the camp,but there was some coyote's wrestling each other out in an far open distance. I had slept nine hours and had awoke the very next morning with the sun shining directly on my roll up. I had doused the fire and once again settled off toward the mountains. I had repeated camping for two days and finally the third night i was standing at its bottom, treacherous. Another day staring death in the face, i had always thought.The mountain was dangerous and had lava pockets everywhere that could spew really hot steam and magma. The tribal oak trees were burnt down to there trunks and were death upon its soot and hard matter. I had climbed for hours with not one encounter and my water was running a tad bit low and who would believe a pool of water was at the top away from the lava traps that corroded into the wall shape struck of the mountain. Water! I excited. After, just after collecting the water with my uniquely bought and well crafted steel canteen i had bought in Fallmier from there traveller's merchant just after accepting this journey,i seen him. That's not your to take! And,i said why not?Because,he said. "You are not welcome here,he said. "No one is welcome here". Yeah,i replied staring at the sword of willis he had on his full leather back of the color brown. That Sword, i persuaded."It is not yours". And,what are you going to do about it? Ill rip your throat  out and get it back is what i will do,i said.Well, what are you waiting for traveler,he raised his arch bow he had secretly of summoned and it glow as red as hell saying Monsoon! An arrow lit the mountain of horror and left the descent configured constructing of his bow and string that had skull like heads from its tip to upper lip. I had been hit with an magical arrow that was stuck in my hard steel arm of a full plaid knight and i got quickly back to my feet.
Hah,he said. You ain't as tough as the legend tells. Oh yeah! Wishing er strike. And it was on. The mountain began to quake and the ground had began to split and Merth could take the blow,but the mountain couldn't. I'm stuck in a whole, the arch hunter said. Not hesitant, i grabbed Willis and ran back down the mountain until i had sat comfortably at the bottom and had caught my UN wrest less breath. And, well, the arch hunter had never been seen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment